My summer's been going great! We've been to the pool a ton and I've had some sleepovers. I like having a break from school and I'm super excited for middle school. I'll have all probe(accelerated) classes but accelerated probe math and science at Dacula Middle School. I'll most likely have 4 teachers and 6 periods.
I'm sure what to say, so good bye! I hope you enjoyed my post! please leave comments!
I'm glad you're having a great summer! And I SO wish I could see you in one of your gymnastics meets! You Rick, Kara!
ReplyDeleteKara! Thank you for the update! Glad your summer is going so well. We miss you guys! I might have another kid before you even meet Aria! :)
ReplyDeleteGood job on gymnastics! I'm glad you like it since you are so good at it. I'd copy Peggy saying "You Rick!" But I'll change it to YOU ROCK!
Love ya tons!
I hope your heal if feeling better. I can't believe you are going to middle school. I bet you love having all those teachers. I am proud of you for sticking with the accelerated classes. It takes a lot of work but you learn so much more and it is more interesting.
ReplyDelete