About Me

An eleven year old sixth grade girl with an eye for adventure and excitment.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Guess what! I'm switching rooms with my sister! This means I get a way bigger room! Of course, Madison will be moving downstairs which is huge. Today we are going to start moving.
In other news, I made my high bar kip on Thursday! Yesterday, I got my report card with straight A's! In Focus, I got all 4's except one 3+. Also yesterday, I tried to beat this kid in my class named Payton at the mile run. However, it didn't work out like that because he is tall and plays soccer.
Thank you for logging onto my blog. Did you like the new template I designed? Please come back soon. Bye!

4 comments:

  1. That is awesome! I hope you like your new room! How are you going to decorate it? I love your new blog template!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, good job on such great grades! And Gymnastics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the new template! Congrats on getting all A grades, and on gymnastics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new template too! and Congrats on the getting all A grades too. I am so happy you are doing well in gymnastics too. How are you guys liking your new rooms?

    ReplyDelete