About Me

An eleven year old sixth grade girl with an eye for adventure and excitment.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

5th Grade


Hello people who own computers....... I am in the 5th grade and I like chicken! The 5th grade is cool. My teacher is Ms. Dilworth and I go to Alcova. Next year I will be in middle school. So far we have already done two projects and now we are doing a book report which I have not even started yet. I do gymnastics at recess because I am that cool. I can beat all of the boys at chin ups! I hope you enjoyed my post. Goodbye!

4 comments:

  1. You really are that cool. :) I'm glad you are liking school! I hope you love this year of being the oldest in the school.

    I was the chin-up champion at my school, too! My teacher named me "Miss Muscles." It was swim team muscles that did it, though, not gymnastics muscles. If it were gymnastics muscles, then I would have been that cool, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update! I too think you ARE that cool! Keep it up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great Kara.Mrs.Todd misses you.I have Mrs.Wilson or Mrs.McCraw.Kyra got Mr.Lucessi.Sabreen got Mrs.Krupp.Happens to be my teacher is the teacher of the year.You missed my b-day Kara but it's okay! Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peggy was the class chin up champion in 5th and 6th grade. She was one tough girl too.

    ReplyDelete