About Me

An eleven year old sixth grade girl with an eye for adventure and excitment.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Good morning people who own computers! This will be another blog from Kara. Sorry it's been so long since I updated my blog. Lately, I've been having a blast. Especially on my birthday. I had all my favorite things in one day. I had a chocolate cake and lots of cool presents. I got the game mastermind, an awesome CD, and a cool music box. I still can't believe I'm 10 years old.
The next day I had my birthday party. It was a sleepover with all my best friends. We had pizza for which everyone seemed to like. We did all sorts of cool crafts including one where we made magnets. After that, We had a dessert called fruit pizza. It's basically a giant cookie with cream cheese frosting and fruit on top. Overall, my party was a blast.
Now, I've been getting ready for school to start. Yesterday we went shopping for new school clothes. I got some new long denim shorts, an extremely awesome gray shirt, and some black converse. After we go to the school's open house on the 5th, we'll go shopping for school supplies. I can't believe I'm going to the 5th grade. Anyway, see you
later.

3 comments:

  1. Kara what a cutie you are. I love you blog and I love this blog post. You are a very good and exciting writer. Good luck in 5th grade. Glad you had fun at your bithday party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like your birthday was a blast! I'm glad grandma told me about your blog. You are a great writer! I can really hear your voice in your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kara! I just found out about your blog, so sorry I'm so late in commenting! School already... crazy! Summer wasn't long enough. Glad you had a good birthday! Love ya tons!

    ReplyDelete